People say you should “dress professionally”. Dressing professionally and how I dress when I’m at my most productive are.. not the same.
Check out what lovely tweets they sent me!
It’s almost like they’re proud of having nothing but US money to bring to the conversation. Baffling.
Yep, I got a new Toy For Drawing Things With.
- Why you’re in the “Friendzone” (mapletreedruidry.wordpress.com)
- “Friendzoning” is not a thing and other truth bombs (uiw.uloop.com)
- The Friend Zone (vagendamag.blogspot.com)
- A Primer on the “Friend Zone” (nerdyfeminist.com)
- Lamenting The Friend Zone, Or: The “Nice Guy” Approach To Perpetrating Sexist Bullshit (fozmeadows.wordpress.com)
Wishing you all sorts of good things for 2013. I hope that for all of you it is full of all sorts of love and connection, tons of time spent doing the things that make you happiest, enough of everything you need to get by, an absolute minimum of illness or pain or grief. And if you have to live through those, then I wish you even more love and support.
p.s. I got an awesome new toy! I bet you can guess what it is 🙂
I always seem to hate winter. Proper hating winter. The kind where sometimes I go see a doctor type hating winter. But now that I have all that jazz reasonably under control (yay!) I figured it was about time I changed that. Therefore: a list!
- Winter Fun with a Wee One (bestwesternkelownahotel.com)
- Six cures for the darkness of the season (feminema.wordpress.com). Because there’s nothing like joy to balance out The Dreaded Sad.