People say you should “dress professionally”. Dressing professionally and how I dress when I’m at my most productive are.. not the same.
Write text here…
- Egotism, laziness, hysteria: reasons to be admitted to 1800s insane asylum (lostateminor.com)
- PPD: Wandering Wombs & Hysteria (farewellstranger.com)
- The Five Weirdest Beliefs About Women Ever (world.time.com)
Hey, Cosiers! I seem to have become impressively enamoured with my new drawing tablet. What do you lot think of the Tea Cosy’s somewhat more pictorial direction as of late? Me, I’m having ALLTHEFUN with it. But I guess your views are important too 😉
Also, don’t worry- I do have some text posts queued up! This week involves a lot of packing away all of my things for the second big house-move of the year, though, so you’re likely to get more in the way of doodles until I’m all settled in.
- This is most definitely not procrastination (myafrocomb.wordpress.com)
- 8 Steps to Breaking Your Procrastination Habit (po11ycheck.wordpress.com)
- Procrastinate With These Shirtless Hotties For National Procrastination Week [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Mypaint, and a man under the sun (melbaylon.wordpress.com)
Yep, I got a new Toy For Drawing Things With.
- Why you’re in the “Friendzone” (mapletreedruidry.wordpress.com)
- “Friendzoning” is not a thing and other truth bombs (uiw.uloop.com)
- The Friend Zone (vagendamag.blogspot.com)
- A Primer on the “Friend Zone” (nerdyfeminist.com)
- Lamenting The Friend Zone, Or: The “Nice Guy” Approach To Perpetrating Sexist Bullshit (fozmeadows.wordpress.com)