- Irish Pro-Choice Protesters Cry, “Never Again!” (urbantimes.co)
- Never Again: Protesters to march and hold vigil outside Dáil in memory of Savita Halappanaver (thedailyshift.com)
- Dublin: Marching for Savita (proudtobeyou.wordpress.com)
- Thousands attend pro-choice rally in Dublin (slendermeans.wordpress.com)
- Begging for Our Lives: Savita and Ireland (persephonemagazine.com)
- Never Again: A response to the death of Savita Halappanavar (stillnotshakespeare.wordpress.com)
3 thoughts on “Pics from the Pro-choice Demo last night at Leinster House”
Reblogged this on Feminist Ire.
Reblogged this on Activism and Agitation.
There are so many priests, preachers, and assorted shamans out there -“men of the cloth”- who have the unmitigated gall, the sheer arrogance, of claiming to speak for God, and with God. And we…must listen. Or so they say. It’s gotten so bad that they think THEY A-R-E GOD- with THE RIGHT TO TAKE WOMEN”S LIVES!
They claim a direct pipeline to the Almighty! God did this, God told me. God loves that, God hates this. God wants this. Another coin the the basket please. Hey, like …. We’ve had ENOUGH already! I say to them :Go back to whatever burrow you came from, you charlatans, and leave us -and our country- alone.
For we’re a free and proud people, and will remain so – without your shameful meddling, in both our private lives and our public institutions.