(EDITED TITLE BECAUSE WHERE THE FUCK DID I GET 31 FROM? I DUNNO)
Because I don’t want to give the video itself clicks (the cover picture looks like a direct reference to a dear friend who has suffered from harassment that ended up making her sick), here’s a response by Kevin Logan to that video where he just plays the audio.
There were some questions he didn’t answer because they didn’t apply to him, and I want to answer a few as well. Some of the dudes I recognized by voice (TJ, Undoomed, Call of Dusty, and Armored Skeptic immediately come to mind), some I didn’t, and I don’t care. They’re all whiny white men whining very whinefully because the world is changing around them and they don’t like it and also TJ needs monies.
Also, I’m in a terrible mood, so I hope this will help me feel better, so here’s your favorite Social Justice Daemon trying to have a laugh:
- Do you realize that your war on language through political correctness has made you bedfellows with true rape culture? In other words, Islam, the world’s most misogynistic ideology.
…Whut? I don’t know how the jump from “political correctness” to “Islam” was made, but give this guy a fucking medal. Every ‘rape culture’ is true ‘rape culture’ and singling out Islam does nothing but hide your denial that such a thing exists here.
- Why do you claim to speak for LGBT people, women, ethnic minorities, but when LGBT people, women, ethnic minorities disagree, you harass them?
Well, as an LGBT ethnic minority woman, I remember that we’re not the Borg and aren’t going to agree on everything. I speak for me and others like me (unless and until they want to speak for themselves). You don’t think all SJWs are white women, do you?
- Do you want women to be equal or do you want women to be a protected class. You can’t have both. If you expect society to treat women as equal with men, why don’t women have to take responsibility for their own safety?
Hey, dude from the first question, here’s an example of rape culture that’s a world and religion- wide thing.
*ahem* We are not asking to be a protected class just because blaming the victim for not doing whatever you think should be ‘enough’ to prevent rape. Oh, and we still want to be treated as equal to men. Those can happen at the same time. They ought to be.
- What do you think will happen if you leave your safe space?
Personally, I melt into a puddle. An SJPubble-ewe to be exact. Do you honestly have no idea what a safe space even means? You and your fellows are in one of your own right now in this video. What do you think will happen if you left yours?
- How can you possibly justify the idea that it’s somehow racist to disagree with Black Lives Matter and yet it’s not racist when a black person tweets something like “Kill all white people”?
Because all white people must be killed, duh.
That was a shitty joke. Look up power deferentials and get back to me. Also, disagreeing with Black Lives Matter doesn’t make sense. What exactly are you disagreeing with? The concept of police accountability? The protests? The four queer Black women who started the whole thing? What?
- Are you aware that the present is not the past? I’m not kidding. Are you familiar with the concept of linear time? Because you seem incredibly comfortable travelling back through to time to talk about how bad things were for women or black people or whoever and then by using some form of SJW magic you claim or imply that those problems in the past exist today? Are you aware that this trick that you’re doing is not working? Why do you think that would work?
Haw Haw, we’re living in the past because we keep bringing it up. Well, you might not be aware of a little thing: Most of these problems still exists. It might be illegal to enslave folks, but our prisons sure do love squeezing barely paid labor out of their charges. Rape is illegal and it hasn’t stopped happening and too many victims (of all genders) don’t get justice.
- Do you really think you can spend your entire life in a state of perpetual emotional immaturity? Do you actually imagine that you will be able to stretch out your adolescence for your entire existence?
tl;dr verison: When will you grow up?
Whenever you decide to give all of those “caring about people who aren’t like you” things a try. Don’t you worry, I won’t hold my breath.
- There are 13% more women in college right now than men. So if the whole goal of feminism is equality, shouldn’t we have some men-only scholarships in order to equal it out?
I’m sorry, is your Google broken? Seek and ye shall find, lazy.
- If feminism and egalitarianism are both for equal rights, then why does one start with a gendered prefix and the other is entirely gender neutral?
Because fucksticks like you are scared of lady cooties, so you have this word that you can use while doing, as Logan pointed out in his video, fuck all.
- What do you hope to gain by bringing back racial segregation?
What do you hope to gain by lying through your teeth? What segregation? Was there an explanation TJ edited out or was that your whole question?
- When my granduncle was dropping bombs on London, did your grandparents get out of their bunkers to protest with signs that read Not All Nazis?
Dude, it’s kinda hard to protest when you never know when Nazi jackasses like your granduncle would be flying by with more payloads.
Also, YES ALL NAZIS.
- Why do you think every cis white male is born racist? Racism is a learned behavior.
And from the looks of things, some of y’all refuse to work to UNlearn that shit.
- How can you possibly say the phrase “all lives matter” is somehow racist. It sounds like something the Dalai Lama would say?
Fuck the Dalai Lama. Also, you might want to check on your ability to Google; it might be broken too, or you would find so many, many, many explanations about why ‘all lives matter’ is an ignorant thing to say.
- Would you rather be right or popular? It seems like your primary objective is to score social points and get public validation. You speak publicly in the same way people write their dating profiles. Stop trying to demonstrate how awesome you are and get real.
Right. I like being right so much that being called out as wrong makes me want to set my knowledge right ASAP. Also, isn’t describing who you are being real? Should I describe someone who isn’t me. That’s way not awesome.
- So if a drunk man sleeps with a drunk woman, the woman is incapable of giving consent but the man is?
*deep sigh* You think you hit the jackpot, don’t you. If a drunk man and a drunk woman are fucking each other – whatever, have fun. If either one of them didn’t agree to fucking, then it’s rape. What is this with the weird “two blackout drunks fucking” scenarios?
- is it really easier to spend your life trying to pacify the world and subdue all around you instead of accepting that you are the person who has to change?
- When I’m singing along with rap music is it okay if i say the work nigga?
- How do you reconcile your opinion that gender doesn’t matter or even exist with your need to invent new genders each day?
Okay, pay close attention.
Gender is a gradient.
Gender shouldn’t be a point of discrimination or abuse.
It’s just that easy
- In your version of equality, will white men ever have a voice in society, or will white men always be too privileged to participate in discussion?
OMFG, white men have had the floor since we’ve had floors. I’m sure they can sit on the bench at least for the next century or two and let the rest of us take the ball.
- What makes you think that the power of censorship that you are so desperately trying to establish now will at no point be used against you?
What is this censorship that is so concerning? Are you being silenced or something? Because you lot sure are talking and being listened to a whole bunch for being so oppressed and censored.
- Why is it that if a woman dresses sexy or even topless in public, you support it, but if a female video game character is dressed sexy, then you want her clothed more modestly?
Why are you comparing fiction characters to real people? Real people decided what they want to wear, fiction characters can’t. And it’s not modest clothing most of us want: it’s functional clothes that make sense for the fucking character.
- What is your favorite song to sing really loud when you’re confronted with a different point of view?
- Why are you afraid of dissenting opinions? Your continued attempts to silence all oppositition by smearing them publicly or labelling their content as hate speech and having it removed only serves to insulate your bubble even more and maintain your echo chamber. It also prevents you from taking on new information. Different points of view that are sometimes superior to yours, which tends to happen whenever I (whoever this fuckmuppet is) talk?
I really should have saved the “Wanker” vid for this question.
No one’s ‘afraid’ of your shitty opinion. We just think it’s shit. And boo hoo, you get called out for it? You poor baby.
- What is reverse racism? Like, what the actual fuck is it? It’s just racism, right? <Insert the “crazy pill” line from Zoolander here because lol so funny>
Reverse racism isn’t a thing. It’s a figment of the imaginations of whiny fucks like you who can’t handle letting someone else have a go at the wheel.
- Do any of you people actually remember all the pronouns? You know the list, right? The one with 76 fucking genders?
I know this voice.
Undoomed, what’s your hang up about gender variations? This question and the one before about gender are from YOU, you faceless Slender wanna-be pisshole.
But, for everyone else who might be wondering and is interested in an answer, the only pronouns you need remember are the ones someone tells you to us with them. It’s really not that taxing.
- Why do you feel entitled to control what artists and entertainers are allowed to express? Why do you think your sensibilities should be placed above the sensibilities of actual creators?
As a creator myself and as one yourself, we should both be aware that art is a dance between being oneself and maintaining an audience. If you haven’t realized this already, what are you doing creating things for public consumption?
- Have you ever considered that using the terms racism and sexism as haphazardly as you do to describe everything under the sun that makes you uncomfortable devalues the word to the point of actually hurting the people who actually suffer from real sexism and real racism? Have you ever fucking thought of that?
I would sure hate to know your definition of “real” sexism and racism. Face it, pissy pants, racism and sexism is everywhere in our culture and we’re gonna call it out when we see it and try to do something about it.
- Have you guys tried drinking this shit? <bleach> It’s great.
Sounds heavenly. It would only be polite to offer you a few sips first.
In conclusion, YouTube anti-SJWs, or at least the ones here, are a pack of asses sad in their pants about the world no longer conforming to their preferences and considering the opinions of others.
In other words, exactly what I thought they would be.
Now if you’ll excuse me, my temple has a date with a soldering iron.