So it’s been about a week into my two week long break from social media (no, blogging doesn’t count because I still have things in my head that gotta come out), and here’s what’s going on so far:
- I have played a fuckton of the Sims 3
- …and some Darkest Dungeon. I really want to do a Let’s Play of this game.
- I’ve watched (okay, played on one tab) YouTube channels on repeat (Jim Sterling, Steve Shives, ProJared, Angry Joe, The Rap Critic, Bennet the Sage, and WTFIWWY?)
- My blood pressure is a bit lower, much to my doctor’s delight.
- I’ve been banging my head about the random thoughts I have that I normally would post to FB or Twitter, but can’t.
- I’ve been sleeping a bit better.
- Still keeping my ass in this seat, but that’s just normal.
- I’m taking random pictures and posting them to Instagram.
- I’ve decided on my cosplay project for this year: the Royal Vampire Armor from Skyrim
- Today’s the birthday of one of my sisters and one of my brothers. They’re not twins.
…and that’s about it. One more week, and I’ll return to having some fucking clue about what is going on in the world (and no, this isn’t your cue to clue me in. It’s a break for a reason)