Godless Perverts has declared War On Christmas! Our annual Holiday Fun Time Party happens on Saturday, December 9, and we’ve finally decided that if the religious right wants a war, we’ll give ’em one! A silly, friendly, not-at-all-violent war, waged with food, games, piñatas, outfits, and conversation.
Saturday, December 9
1349 Mission St
San Francisco, CA
$10-20 Donation requested; no one turned away for lack of funds.
As always, proceeds benefit St. James Infirmary, San Francisco’s health clinic by and for sex workers.
- Potluck with festive food and drink! We’ll provide food and beverages, but we’d love to add your holiday treats to the buffet.
- Adorably ridiculous icebreaker games!
- Door prizes, including books and DVDs that are godless, pervy, or both!
- Introverts’ Lounge, a quiet space to be around festivities while recharging your batteries.
- Pin the Dildo on Jesus game!
- Smash the Santa Piñata! The original St. Nicholas was the patron saint of sex workers; we’re going to destroy the modern corporate Santa, while letting St. Nicholas do his good work. And we’re pinning dildoes on Jesus just because.
Is There a Dress Code?
Other than keeping your naughty bits covered, not at all. Blasphemous costumes, sexy costumes, awesome combinations of the above, and other festive garb are encouraged, but by no means required.
What is St. James Infirmary?
St. James is a unique healthcare resource, even in San Francisco. Founded by and for sex workers, they provide free, compassionate and nonjudgmental healthcare and social services for current and former sex workers of all genders and sexual orientations. We wholeheartedly support the organization, and we want to help them out. So all donations collected at the party will go directly to them.