New posts below. Thank you to everyone who’s donated so far! We’re close to being able to make rent, but still need to make the car payment, phone bill, insurance, and food. My check for blogging won’t be here for at least a couple of weeks, so we’re stuck. If you can, please chip in. If you can’t, please share widely. Thank you!
The best laid plans o’ cats and dames have again gang aft agley. That lovely commission job we got? First paycheck was clothes. There has been no second paycheck. Needless to say, I’m back on the job market. But I haven’t landed a new position yet.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, my check for Rosetta Stones hasn’t gotten here this month. That’s a huge chunk of the rent missing.
Misha and I desperately need your help to keep us both fed and housed, plus make the car and insurance payments. So if you’ve got a bit to spare, we’re eternally grateful!
And you’ll get perks! Delicious perks! Here’s what you get with your donation:
Tier 1 Early Access (under $25):
Folks who have donated less than $25 in the past few months will get early access to the following:
- Escape reviews
- Adventures in Christianist Earth Science Education posts
Tier 2 Early Access plus Extras ($25 or more, or Patreon Subscriber):
This level includes all of the Tier 1 perks, plus
- An ETEV exclusive early look at upcoming Rosetta Stones geology posts. (These will only be available on ETEV under password protection, not to be released here for at least one year. They’ll be on Rosetta Stones in about 30 days.)
- Access to original fiction by Dana Hunter (short stories, novellas, and possibly a novel or two)
- Free PDF copies of books (limit 1 per person. Send your request to dhunterauthor at gmail.com)
- Exclusive discounts on items at Red Bubble and elsewhere.
- NEW: Exclusive early access to special holiday season items!
Everyone who donates $25 or more this go-round will also get more perks!
- A post on a topic of your choosing (I reserve the right to ask you to change to a different subject if the topic is inappropriate or out of my wheelhouse)
- Exclusive photos from various adventures (and yes, you can request digital prints to be emailed to you if you wish).
Thanks for keeping us fed, sheltered, and writing, my darlings!