Topix! You gave me lotsa topix! Thankyouthankyou! And I swear I’ll stop pestering you for input (temporarily), but I still haz questions for ye:
1. Do you want to continue with our Escape reviews, or do you want me to sum up the rest of the book rather quickly and then do weekly-ish reviews for a different book every time?
2. What feminism/social justice type things do you want me to explore?
3. Along those lines, would you like me to post here about my adventures in finding out that femme stuff is fucking awesome and that the patriarchy has been lying to us about it our whole lives? And that it turns out that femme stuff can help some people cope with depression? This will involve very sparkly nails.
4. Speaking of depression, would you like me to write more about mental illness? Because oh, the stories I could tell…
5. And, finally: what Patreon incentives would you like me to offer?
All right, that’s the last of my pestering for now. I’m going to be posting a bit light this week – probably highlighting other awesome articles I’ve been seeing and a bit of fiction and such – because I’m on a huge writing-by-hand marathon right now. I’ve written about a short story that scared the shit out of me as a kid, which came to mind because I recently found out the author was one of the most badass women of the Victorian age. I’m working on an ACE post, because we haven’t evicerated that nonsense in far too long. I’m gearing up to reboot The Cataclysm, which I can hopefully finish this year. I’m three chapters and an outline in to our next Really Terrible Bible Stories installment, and hope to be a third of the way through the first draft by the end of the week. I’ve got to get my Patreon set up. And I’m carving out some time to write fiction and take a break. Ambitious!
Don’t worry about Misha being neglected. She’s being a big help. Look, she even stays on top of my work for me!
Right, then. I’m off to scratch some items off that gargantuan to-do list. Thank you for your input, my darlings!