I have been volunteering as a host, interviewer, producer and social media hyper for Atheists Talk Radio since 2011. The first show that I was part of was as a host with Carl Hancock. He was speaking with David Eller about his book Cruel Creeds, Virtuous Violence. Since then I had participated in some truly memorable interviews with guests such as Shelly Segal, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Katherine Stewart, Rebecca Stott, Howard Bloom, Seth Andrews, Dale McGowan, Victor Stenger, Greta Christina, Adam Lee, Keith Lowell Jensen, Amanda Knief and Baba Brinkman – to name a few 😉
Me and fellow interviewer, Scott Lohman, in the recording studio at KTNF AM950.
Atheists Talk touches a lot of lives -mine and those of our listeners. It’s a pretty amazing, well-established project. We have:
- A seven-year history. Our first show was Richard Dawkins in January 2008.
- 335 shows and counting available on our website, iTunes and SoundCloud
- 932 likes on our Facebook page (there shall be much hip-hip-hooraying when we hit 1000!)
- A Twitter account that allows us to promote guests and increases our visibility
- People behind the scenes doing web support, fundraising, amd promotion, and supporters giving recurring donations to help us fund our not inexpensive air time.
It’s a pretty awesome project, is what I’m saying. So I shall join in the chorus of voices asking you to consider using Give to the Max Day to financially support our project if you find it worthy of support. You can learn more by clicking the image below (it redirects to the Give to the Max website)