1. Make people call me Doctor. I am still in the proposal process of my dissertation, but since my advisor is leaving in May, I really need to get everything done by then. I also just want to be finished. Honey Boo Boo and me gonna spend some quality time these next four months.
2. Take advantage of having decent insurance. I have had pretty awful school insurance for the last several years and, while the insurance I now have is not super fancy, it is enough that I can go see someone about my growing list of things that need attention.
3. Watch all the rest of John and Hank Green’s videos and read all John’s books. I’ve watched both series of Crash Course history, all of vlogbrothers, Mental Floss, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and maybe 1/4 of hankgames, which leaves Crash Course sciences and literature, Sci Show, Emma Approved, and the rest of hankgames. The books are: Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, Will Grayson will grayson, The Fault in Our Stars (I’m halfway through this).
5. Record more ukulele videos (I consider requests!) and blog at least once a week even if it’s just about my New Years resolutions
6. Finish writing my novel and novelize my screenplay. I mean, what else am I going to do with my free time when I’m done dissertating?
7. Do something amazing for my 30th birthday (Cage diving with sharks? Tour Britain and see Cornwall, Wales, Scotland? Australia and New Zealand?? Hawaii?)
8. Be vulnerable, feel feelings, risk rejection, be OK with how I feel rather than anxious about how other people respond to my feelings.
9. Figure out where I am going to live.
10. World Cup. Experience this one and figure out how to attend the Women’s World Cup in Canada in 2015.