PZ’s been off playing in the Galapagos Islands, leaving Pharyngula in the capable hands of a bevvy of guest bloggers. He’s just announced his imminent return, and I’m happy, but…
I was really starting to enjoy the variety of viewpoints.
And the long posts on various aspects of biology.
I’d grown rather fond of them, in fact. And I don’t know if they have blogs of their own. The pain of separation looms.
I can lure them over here.
Lessee. What inducements can I offer?
- A forum in which anything and everything can be discussed.
- Some of the most amazing commenters in the blogosphere.
- Post at your own convenience: daily, weekly, monthly, whatev.
- Your very own sign-in, not this mere minion stuff.
- Unlimited free (virtual) drinks.
- And have I mentioned the quality of my commenters?
Is it enough? Only time will tell.
LisaJ, MAJeff, Danio, Sastra: I hereby invite you to En Tequila Es Verdad. Mi casa es su casa. Email me at dhunterauthor at yahoo dot com if you’d like a room over the cantina.