6. The Porn Trap – Wendy and Larry Maltz
I’ve got an interest in mental health, and this book is about something I knew very little about, porn addictions. Having read the book I’m pretty sure “porn addiction” is code for anti-social and in need of some good therapy that has nothing to do with access to porn. I dunno, I don’t buy that having access to porn is a problem. And the book implies that masturbation is unhealthy, especially if you have a partner, which I really don’t believe.
7. Mort – Terry Pratchett, read by Nigel Planer
This one was OK, but not my favorite.
8. Sourcery – Terry Pratchett, read by Nigel Planer
9. Wyrd Sisters – Terry Pratchett, read by Nigel Planer
Much better than the first time I tried to read it. I love the witches. Magrat, Nanny Ogg and Granny Weatherwax are three wonderfully realized women. Terry Pratchett has a real genius with making three dimensional female characters.
10. Pyramids – Terry Pratchett, read by Nigel Planer
Hated this one so much I stopped listening to them for several weeks.