Apropos of this bizarre post, I should let you all know that I…
- …don’t follow Ben Radford on Twitter.
- …have not been contacted by Ben Radford with this statement.
- …have not been contacted by Karen Stollznow with this statement.
- …do not expect to be contacted by Karen Stollznow about this statement as all she seems to currently have the energy to do is post new baby pics and recover from her C-section.
- …have not been contacted by anyone else with this statement to suggest I should update readers.
- …was not contacted by Hemant before he posted this.
- …was not contacted by Hemant to let me know he had posted this.
- …read Friendly Atheist very little these days for reasons partially highlighted by this post.
- …know that Hemant is in possession of my email address.
- …have my email address in my sidebar.
- …do, in fact, think the statement is newsworthy, given that I covered both the accusation and the lawsuit.
- …do, in fact, think that Ben Radford did quite an adequate job after the accusation was made of demonstrating that he has serious issues with how he is willing to treat people.
- …assume that Ben Radford is not quite shortsighted enough to forge Karen Stollznow’s signature and think he could get away with it.
- …wonder why Hemant takes the statement at face value given both the earlier false statement and his own inability to confirm the signature.
- …find it eminently laughable that Hemant would describe, well, anything as throwing someone under the bus in the context of that post.
- …object to Hemant’s use of the word “false” in the context of a statement that uses terms like “misunderstandings” and “mistake” to describe events and the characterization thereof.
- …hope Ben Radford and onlookers have both learned something about getting clear consent for sexual behavior and eliminating misunderstandings.
- …hope that, should Ben Radford somehow end up in another misunderstanding like this one, he figures out how to deal with the situation without attempting character assassination of the person whose consent he misunderstood.
I think that should about cover it.